- Rent Rates & Taxes.
- Workforce Availability, Labor Skills & Costs.
- Roads, Highways & Traffic Flow.
- Proximity to Airport, Railway Stations & Ports.
- Markets & Local – Environment Factors.
- Building Availability & Utility Costs.
- Receiving: operations that involve the assignment of trucks to docks, the scheduling and execution of unloading activities.
- Storing: material’s movement from unloading area to its designated place in inventory.
- Order Picking: the process of obtaining the right amount of the right products for a set of customer orders. This is the main and the most labour- intensive activity of warehouses
- Shipping: execution of packing and truck’s loading after picking, involving also the assignment of trucks to docks
– Delivery: the transit time for transportation from the warehouse to the customer.
(i) By chatting with unknown people
(ii)By sending and receiving pornography
(iii)By using bad language for e marketing
(iv)By pretending to be someone else
(v)By changing the internet addresss
(vi)By changing the voice mode while chatting
(i) It will help to reduces the code of advertisement to Ajax LTD
(ii)It will helps the company to track the rate of return on their investment
(iii)It will helps to research on many customers at the same time
(iv)It will enables Ajax LTD to personalize messages effectively
(v)It will helps the company to know the number of their customers effectively.
- It helps to build the database.
- It will help to increase frequency or quantity of purchase.
3.it can help to cross sell and enforce brand
4. It helps to encourage customers to try your products
(i)Marketing planning provides direction for all organization marketing effort
(ii)Marketing planning help organization to raise finance for capital expenditure.
(iii)Marketing planning prevents time wasting on ineffectual marketing activities.
(iv)It save money by helping to ensure that the marketing budget is spent effectively
(v)It helps to identify. prerequisites to planned activities.
(vi)It helps to generate more clients by communicating effectively.
The organization formed by Mrs Janet with other dry fish sellers is World Trade Organization (WTO)
(i)overseeing trade agreement
(ii)Reducing trade barriers
(iii)Reducing worldwide tariffs